The quality of education provided to our children directly impacts the quality and growth of our community, our state, and our nation. Our focus, therefore, is to support programs that go beyond what public funds can provide in order to directly enhance students’ knowledge, thinking skills, and career preparation in creative, innovative ways.
- Ed Found Grant Application 2017-2018
- Guidelines for Awarding Grant’s
- Ed Found Grant Rubric 2017-2018
- Measurement and Evaluation of Grants Awarded
- End of Project Evaluation Report
- Treasure Chest Grant Application
- 2016 Grant Winners
- Spring Grants are awarded directly to staff and students within the Aransas County ISD by Foundation board members and representatives from the community. The Foundation’s work has been recognized by State Representatives, other foundations, corporate donors, and community members. Surprising teachers with grants to advance educational excellence…That’s what the Grant Patrol is all about!
Get on the Bus with Us! You’ll be glad you did!
- Pirate’s Treasure Chest Grants allow teachers and principals to enhance their campuses during the year with enrichment learning opportunities that benefit the majority of their campus’ student population. Treasure Chest funds are subject to The Foundation committee’s approval and availability of funds at the time of the request.